Table of Contents
The Asia Cup 2023 cricket tournament starts soon. It will have great matches between top Asian teams like India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan. As a fan of cricket if you’re also thinking about how to watch Asia Cup 2023 then this guide will help you out. Here we have provided a detailed guide for live Asia Cup streaming 2023.
You can watch it on regular TV channels that will show the games. Also, you can use an OTT platform for online streaming services to watch on your phone, laptop, or tablet. With so many options, you won’t miss any sixes, wickets, or amazing catches. With this guide, choose the best way to watch the Asia Cup for you.
ACC Asia Cup 2023
The Asia Cup 2023 will be going to start soon, from August 31st to September 17th. It will be a great match between 6 Asian teams where the five members of ACC- India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Afghanistan will take part. This time Nepal would be making their ACC Asia Cup debut for the first time after qualifying and winning the 2023 ACC Men’s Premier Cup.
The first five matches will held in Pakistan and the last 8 matches will held in Sri Lanka. There will be a total of 13 matches including the final match. This will be an exciting match to watch live Asia Cup streaming.
You can enjoy the live Asia Cup matches on your mobile or TV in every region of the world. Below we have provided the channels and app where you can stream the Asia Cup live.
Where To Watch Asia Cup 2023?
To watch the live Asia Cup 2023 matches you’ll need a channel or any OTT platform to stream. Below we have mentioned the channel’s name if you want to watch it on normal TV with a cable connection. Also, we have specified the countries where the channels are available. So, that you’ll not have any trouble while ACC Asia Cup lives streaming 2023.
Best Channels To Watch Asia Cup Live 2023
Here is the list of the best channels to solve your query about where to watch Asia Cup on your TV:
- Star Sports 1- If you want to enjoy Asia Cup live streaming from India then you can simply stream it on Star Sports 1 in multiple languages. Not just India this channel is available in many other countries as well including the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
- PTV Sports- PTV Sports is also another app available mainly in Pakistan to live stream the Asia Cup 2023 will telecast the matches live in Pakistan. This channel will be available on all major TV networks in Pakistan. So, you can enjoy Asia Cup live streaming on your TV.
- Gazi TV- This will be the premier TV channel for the live telecast of the Asia Cup in Bangladesh. This will be in their official language Bangla. Here, you can also watch Asia Cup live on your major cable networks in Bangladesh. Also, there is Bangladesh Television (BTV) which is a state-owned TV channel, that will most likely telecast some matches too.
- SLRC Channel Eye- This is from Sri Lanka national broadcaster SLRC, where you can watch live stream Asia Cup will air the ACC Asia Cup matches live in Sri Lanka.
- CricLife MAX- This channel is available in UAE where the Asia Cup will also be live telecast. This channel is available on all major TV networks in the UAE. Also, OSN Sports Cricket HD is another channel to live stream Asia Cup in the UAE.
- Willow TV- This channel is available in the US and in Canada Here, you can also live watch Asia Cup 2023.
- Sky Sports Cricket- This TV channel is available in the United Kingdom to live stream the Asia Cup 2023.
- Fox Sports- This channel is for Australia to enjoy Asia Cup live streaming from your TV without any extra charges.
If your TV doesn’t have these channels then you can contact your cable operator in your country and ask them to install the channel. Now, let’s check some best apps to solve your query about how to watch Asia Cup live on Smart TVs, Mobiles, laptops, etc.
Best OTT Platform To Watch Asia Cup Live 2023
If you have a smart TV, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet-like device then to live stream Asia Cup you’ll need OTT apps. Below we have provided the best Apps to watch Asia Cup Live 2023:
- Disney+ Hotstar- Disney+ Hotstar is the best OTT platform or app to watch Asia Cup Live 2023 from your any device as it is available on almost all devices. Additionally, Hotstar announced that it will offer free live streaming of the Asia Cup 2023 for its mobile users, where you don’t need any subscription to watch Asia Cup live on your mobile.
- ESPN+- This OTT platform is available in the United States, Canada, and parts of Europe. It offers live streaming of a variety of sports events, including cricket and ACC Asia Cup 2023.
- YuppTV- This app is available in over 200 countries. It will be streaming all of the Asia Cup 2023 matches in Australia, New Zealand, Continental Europe, Malaysia, Japan, and South East Asia (except Singapore).
- Willow TV- This is an OTT platform also available in the United States, Canada, and parts of Europe where you can live Asia Cup streaming. It also offers live streaming of cricket matches from around the world, and it will be streaming all of the ACC Asia Cup 2023 matches.
- Spark Sport- This app is available in New Zealand. This app will provide live streaming of Asia Cup 2023.
There are some OTT platforms where you can live stream Asia Cup 2023. If you’re unable to access these apps then look for a reliable VPN to bypass the geo-restriction to watch live Asia Cup from your region.
Is The Asia Cup Free To Watch?
Yes, the Asia Cup 2023 will be free to watch for mobile users in India on Disney+ Hotstar. This is part of Disney+ Hotstar’s plans to make cricket more accessible to fans in India. However, in other countries, this Hotstar app will not work so you can use another app to watch it or make use of a VPN.
Where To Watch Asia Cup 2023 For Free?
Here are some free apps where you can watch Asia Cup 2023 for free:
- Disney+ Hotstar (India only): This time you can watch live Asia Cup streaming for free on the Disney+ Hotstar app available in India only for mobile users. But you’ll need a VPN if accessing it from outside the country.
- Channel 9 App (Australia): You can make use of this app in Australia for free Asia Cup live streaming on mobile devices.
- PTV Sports App (Pakistan): In Pakistan, you can consider using the PTV Sports app for Asia Cup live free streaming of matches and finals.
- Rabbitholebd Sports App: This app has shown some free Asia Cup streams before. You can check it out too for free live Asia Cup streaming.
- Crictime App: This app is famous for providing free live cricket streams. There’s no guarantee of Asia Cup coverage, but it’s worth a try.
- Mobdro App: This app provides links to free live TV and sports streams, sometimes including cricket tournaments. But quality and reliability vary here.
- JioTV (India): Expected to show Asia Cup matches for free to Jio customers in India.
- Plex: This app is a media streaming app that offers a variety of content, including live cricket streaming. It is available for free on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- Telegram channels: If the above apps didn’t help with free Asia Cup live streaming, you can consider using Telegram in this case. You will find some channels there providing free links to live streaming of Asia Cup.
Hope, now you have a complete idea of where to watch Asia Cup for free in your country.
How To Watch Asia Cup In USA?
If you want to watch Asia Cup in the USA, then you can consider using Willow TV. It also provides its app for mobiles, laptops, smart TVs, etc. where you can stream live Asia Cup matches. There is another app alos available in the USA named ESPN+.
Where To Watch Asia Cup In UK?
In the United Kingdom, you can consider using Sky Sports Cricket on TV, and the app on mobiles, laptops, etc. Or consider using a VPN to access another app like YuppTV to watch the Asia Cup live in the UK.
How Can I Watch The Asia Cup 2023 Live?
The Asia Cup will be telecast live on apps and TV channels where you can live stream the match. Above we have mentioned the apps and TV channels like Star Sports Network in India PTV Sports in Pakistan, Willow TV in the US, and Sky Sports Cricket in the UK. The matches will also be live-streamed on Disney+ Hotstar for free in India.
Where Is The 2023 Asia Cup Being Held?
This time 2023 Asia Cup is being held in Pakistan from August 31st to September 17 for starting five matches and then 8 matches will be held in Sri Lanka.
How To Watch Asia Cup From Anywhere?
To watch Asia Cup 2023 from anywhere in the world you need to have the above-mentioned app or if you don’t have any of the above, then you should use the VPN services. With the VPN you can bypass geo-restrictions easily and enjoy live Asia cup streaming.
Also, Check Out Some Other interesting Blogs: