Table of Contents
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has released the schedule for the 13th edition of the ODI World Cup 2023 matches. To watch the thrilling games, you must tune in to the broadcasting channels or live streaming platforms. So viewers frequently raise a question about how to watch ODI World Cup 2023 from anywhere.
Here with this guide, we will tell you the different channels and OTT platforms from where you can easily stream ODI World Cup 2023. So be ready to be part of the excitement and drama of the World Cup 2023.
ODI World Cup 2023
ICC men’s ODI World Cup 2023 is around the corner. This mega event will start soon, from 5th October and the final match to be scheduled for 19th November 2023.
Viewers are going to witness a back-to-back series of 48 matches that will played in round-robin and knockout format by the 10 teams. This 13th edition of ODI World Cup 2023 will be live-streamed on various channels or platforms across the world. So, get ready to experience the thunderous roars of the bats with this ICC ODI World Cup 2023.
Best Free Platforms To Watch ODI World Cup Live
If you are looking to watch free ICC men’s World Cup live then here we mentioned all the details of where you can watch the tournament free and which app supports the live telecast:
- Star Sports: Star Sports is a good source to watch ICC men’s ODI World Cup 2023 matches. Additionally, all the matches will be free and available on DD FreeDish or DD Sports.
- Disney+Hotstar: Disney Hotstar will freely telecast all the live matches of the World Cup 2023 for mobile users in India and other parts of Asia. Here you will enjoy the live matches in HD quality.
- Channel 9: In Australia, Channel 9 has the official rights to broadcast the ICC Men’s ODI World Cup 2023. Plus, matches involving Australia should be available on free-to-air channel 9.
- Cricket Australia Live App: All the World Cup 2023 matches featuring Australia will be telecast on their free app. Besides it, you can stream the live World Cup 2023 on Fox Sports 501 & Channel 9 HD, 9GemHD, FoxtelGo, FoxtelNOW, and Kayo/9Now.
In Uk (United Kingdom)
- Sky Sports: This channel will telelive all the matches of the World Cup live in the United Kingdom. The Sky Sports Cricket channel is completely free for Sky TV subscribers.
- BBC Sport: The live matches of the ICC men’s World Cup 2023 will be broadcast by the BBC Sport app for free in the UK. Additionally, Sky Sports Main, Sky Sports Mix, and SkyGO+ are some other platforms to stream ODI World Cup 2023.
- PTV & Ten Sports: PTV Sports and Ten Sports are likely to telecast the World Cup 2023 matches in Pakistan, on their TV channels. This Channel has the major TV networks in Pakistan. Other than that, Daraz, Tapmad, and Jazz are some streaming platforms where you can easily watch ODI World Cup 2023.
- Gazi TV: In Bangladesh, the ODI World Cup 2023 matches will be televised on state-owned GTZV which is free to air. Also, BTV, T Sports, and Rabbithole are some other streaming platforms that let you enjoy the live matches of the World Cup 2023.
- Fox Sports: Fox Sports has the official rights to telecast the live matches of ICC men’s ODI World Cup 2023 in the USA.
- Willow TV: Similarly Willow TV has the digital rights to broadcast World Cup live in the US. ESPN+ is also another platform to stream ODI World Cup.
In Sri Lanka
Viewers from Sri Lanka can watch ODI World Cup 2023 Live matches on Sirsa TV, Dialog TV, Event TV, and the Kiki app. All the matches will be telecast via Sirsa TV and Star Sports. as they have digital rights to deliver ball-by-ball coverage of ODI Matches.
In MENA (Middle East and North Africa) Countries
In the MENA countries, Etisalat and Starzplay have the official TV rights for the live coverage of World Cup 2023. Also, on Criclife vai Etisalat’s eLife TV, Switch TV, and Starzplay viewers can enjoy World Cup 2023. While Subscribers in the MENA region can exclusively via Starzplay.
Below we mention some other countries and their popular channels and OTT platforms where viewers can easily Watch ODI World Cup 2023:
|Countries||Broadcasting Channels & OTT Platforms|
|Canada||Willow TV, Disney+ Hotstar|
|Hong Kong||Astro Cricket via NowTV, YuppTV|
|Maldives, Nepal, Bhutan||SS1(HD+HD), SS1 Hindi(SD+HD), SS1 Tamil, SS1 Telugu, SS1 Kannada, SS2(HD+SD), Yupp TV|
|South Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa||SuperSport Grandstand & SuperSport Cricket, SuperSport app|
|Malaysia||Astro Cricket, Yupp TV|
|New Zealand||Sky Sport|
|Singapore||HubSports 4 and HubSports 5, Simulcast of their linear channels on StarHub TV+|
Now with these details, you have an idea of how to watch ODI World Cup 2023. So Get ready to witness the biggest rivalries between the best teams.
Is The ODI World Cup 2023 Free To Watch?
Yes, there are both free and paid viewing options depending on your region. State-owned channels such as DD Sports, PTV Sports, and GTV will telecast the live coverage in their respective countries. Additionally, ICC’s website and apps, along with digital platforms like Disney+Hotstar and BBC’s online platforms, will live stream matches for free in certain regions. So a mix of free and paid services will enable fans to watch the World Cup 2023.
How To Watch ODI World Cup 2023 Live Streaming In Afghanistan?
The most popular channel on which all the cricket matches are broadcast live is the RTA Sports TV channel. In Afghanistan, viewers can stream the ODI World Cup 2023 will be telecast on the RTA Sport TV Channel.
Where To Stream ODI World Cup 2023 Live Streaming In Australia?
Viewers from Australia can watch ODI World Cup 2023 through various mediums such as Foxtel, Kayo Sports, and Channel 7 TV channels. And these channels cover a wide range of sporting events, including the ICC ODI World Cup, and BBL tournament.
Where To Watch ICC Men’s ODI World Cup 2023 In US?
Cricket fans in the USA can stream ODI World Cup 2023 through famous streaming websites such as Sling TV, WillowTV, and the ESPN+ app. These are the best platforms that broadcast this thrilling mega tournament for you, and let you enjoy to live streaming of World Cup 2023.
How To Watch ODI World Cup 2023 Free?
There are two ways to watch ICC Men’s World Cup 2023 such as television channels and OTT streaming platforms. First, you can easily stream ODI World Cup 2023 through your regional TV channels which will let you enjoy the tournament without any interruptions.
Secondly, you can access some free OTT platforms in your country and after that, you will enjoy all the latest and thrilling matches of World Cup 2023.
Where To Watch ODI World Cup 2023 Live On Mobile Phones In India?
If you plan to stream ODI World Cup 2023 free live on mobile or on smartphones then DIsney+Hotstar is the best OTT platform. Moreover, Jio Cinema, Jio TV, and Airtel TV are other streaming platforms but here you have to pay to watch ODI World Cup 2023.
Where Is 2023 ODI World Cup Schedule Venue?
All the matches of the World Cup 2023 will take place across India including Mumbai, Kolkata, Dharamshala, Chennai, Bengaluru, Ahmedabad Stadium, Delhi, Lucknow, and Pune.
Also, Check Out Some Other Related Blogs: